It’s official. Asus is now rolling out the Android 7.0 Nougat update and details are listed on the Zen Talk forum.
Here is what we know so far:
Android 7.0 Nougat Available For:
- Zenfone 3 Deluxe (ZS550KL)
Update Software Version:
- V220.127.116.11 (ZS550KL)
(It takes about one week for the system to complete the autopush, if you did not receive the updation, please go to 【Setting】->【About】->【System Update】to update manually)
1.Upgrade from Android M to Android N
2.”Remove “”Share Link””
For user who upgrade from Android M to Android N, ASUS Share link will not work properly, please use the following alternative solutions.
Other alternative apps:
– If you want to share files across LAN, you can use ASUS file manager’s Network place and wireless transfer function.
https://play.google.com/store/ap … om.asus.filemanager
– If you want to useWiFi hotspotto share files toWindows 10 PCor Android devices, you can also use “”ZenLink”” which is compatible with Share Link. http://www.zenui.com/zenlink/”
3.”Remove redundant app shortcuts “Audio Wizard”, “Splendid”, “System update” and “Flashlight” from all apps menu.
– How to turn on Audio Wizard? (System settings > Sound& Vibration > Audio Wizard or Quick settings > Add Audio wizard tile)
– How to turn on Splendid? (System settings > Display > Splendid)
– How to check system update? (System settings > System Update)
– How to turn on flashlight? (Quick settings > Flashlight)
For users who upgraded from Android M to Android N and have upgraded ASUS Flashlight from Google Play Store before (Flashlight APK still exist in their data partition), they can still launch ASUS Flashlight from all apps menu.”
4.Remove ”PC Suite” (CD ROM)
5.Remove ShakeShake from ZenMotion.
6.The preloaded Holo Spiral, Bubbles, Black Hole, and Phase Beam live wallpapers are not compatible with Android N and will be removed after system update.