This was stated officially at the latest Asus investors conference. Asus is expecting the Zenfone 3 Max to be 2/3 of total Zenfone 3 shipments. Asus also said that 90% of the models will be powered by Qualcomm processors and the remaining 10% will be powered by MediaTek processors.
Zenfone 2 Series
We are 100% Asus Zenfone content.
What separates us from everyone else? Our focus and dedication to the Asus Zenfone. When it's all we cover, there aren't other distractions that will take away our focus. We can track breaking news and create content that is dedicated 100% to the Zenfone 3.
Visit our other website!
We are passionate about tech and this doesn't stop at the Asus Zenfone. We love Asus products and also launched another website dedicated to their ZenPad tablet line-up.
The next flagship from Asus is going to be incredible! Afterall their slogan is "In Search Of Incredible". We will get you ready with pre order Zenfone 3 listings, high resolution images and the best hands-on videos.